carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise,
Studies from the Gospel of Matthew
The Beatitudes, Matthew 5-7
Matthew 5:6 Hungering and Thirsting for Righteousness: Having a Passion for Christ
The Lord's Prayer, Matthew 6:5-15 - Current
Aspiring to Kingdom Greatness, Matthew 18:1-35, Winter/Spring, 2009
Part 1: Personal Humility Part 2: Lift Up One Another
11. Matthew 18:17c Tell the Church What?
12. Matthew 18:17-18 What's Really Going On?
13. Matthew 18:18 Loosing the Bound
14. Matthew 18:19-20 The Power of Restoration
15. Matthew 18:21-22 What's the Point
16. Matthew 18:23-27 What's the Point
of Being Forgiven?
17. Matthew 18:28-35 Responding to Grace
|David G. Barker